Power - where to start? Mains, chords, conditioner, filter?

I have a decent HiFi setup with all power cables as delivered by the manufacturer of the unit. I am contemplating upgrading the power infrastructure, but is a confused where to start? What makes the biggest bang for the buck? Power chords to each unit, mains blocks, mains conditioner, mains filter? Any advice before I move into this world? 

I have a streamer from Innuos being used for Tidal and Internet radio. A DAC from RME and an integration amplifier from Musical Fidelity. 

I live in a flat in a capital and the electricity is probably good, but for sure the SQ is better late evenings, which to some extent is leading me down this route. 
mtraesbo
Hi ozzy: How about an Omega Mat underneath the Audioquest 7000? Or maybe 3-4  E Cards? Just wondering.
yoby,

I do have one under the Niagara 7000 it was very noticeable there.

ozzy
They are the real deal. I was very skeptical at first. They do, however, need a couple of weeks to settle in for the full effect.
I was actually thinking about trying that marine battery arrangement but decided not to put it in the living room.
Maybe you should start a separate more specific thread about batteries, someone who tried might respond.
But batteries are not completely noise free, along with inverters, and dynamics might be somewhat compromised. However, one just got to try it.
Post removed