New Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2

Just wanted to update my prior thread where this topic may have gotten lost.  As many of you may know by now, Joseph Audio has come out with the new Pulsar Graphene 2. This new iteration of the venerable Pulsars has a graphene coated magnesium midrange-woofer cone, and the drive motor, suspension system, etc., have been revamped. From what I have been told, the upgrade is pretty significant ... the sound is fuller and has greater ease, yet is very resolved. Jeff Joseph advises that an upgrade path will be available for existing owners of the Pulsars, too. Also, note that the price quoted in the Soundstage piece was in Canadian dollars ... Jeff informs me that the price in USD is $8,999 per pair. I am eager to hear the new Pulsars.
rlb61
Post removed 
@kenjit - Manufacturers generally have to charge 4x the cost of the product to make money if selling through a dealer network.  I'd bet Joseph loosely follows this.  Those drivers alone aren't cheap.  
It’s approximately a 15% increase over the original Pulsars. So, when one factors in costs of labor, materials, R&D, marketing, distribution, etc., it’s really not too bad, IMHO. Besides, the market will determine whether the price is right.

@rlb61 Did Jeff Joseph happen to say if this upgrade is planned on the entire Joseph line of speakers?