Which Integrated with Power,Current, and Bass

In your system, at a show, in a showroom, or at a friend's, what integrated amplifier have you heard produces solid low end (bass), highs etc consistently with whatever speakers you heard it with?  I'm looking for a solid state integrated in the $2500 and under range that can accomplish the above with my Klipshch RF 7II which although seemingly efficient are a challenging load dropping down in the bass region below 4 ohms.  I listen mostly to classic jazz with a little rock, r&b mixed in.  Or, which manufacturer have you heard consistently produce integrated amplifiers producing solid low end with whatever speakers? caveat: I don't like anything lean or that tends towards lean!  Would love to try an integrated that doubles down, but that seems out of my price range with the exception of the Krell (used).  Need a fairly smooth amp up top because the Klipsch horn can sometimes get harsh. Not interested in tubes though. Currently using Anthem 225 but not convinced.

Have thought about:
Vincent SV-237mk
Musical Fidelity M6si
Yamaha A-S1100
Parasound Hint 6 or Halo
Krell S-300i
Musical Fidelity A5

foster_9
Thanks erikt! I almost bought an MF A5 last week.

I forgot one integrated on my list of considerations, the Peachtree Nova300.

Also, the integrated should have a phono stage. I currently have a Thorens TD 160 to consider.

Other sources: Underwood mod Jolida JD 100, 2 Don Allen modded Philips and Marantz changers, Krell SACD Standard III, Macbook Pro
foster_9

Can you speak to the effect of not liking the Anthem 225?
The new Anthem STR Integrated amp is very fine indeed. Quite a step forward from the 225.  Happy Listening!
Jafant,

The Anthem 225 has improved the low end of the Klipsch, but I think the Klipsch bass can be more. An integrated amp that doubles down maybe? I like the 225 however, good phono stage too. The Anthem STR is jut too much money for my budget. It would be great to try though.
The Anthem STR is a really nice piece.  I don't own one, but have heard it a number of times at Desco Audio here in Olympia.  

You should add the Peachtree Nova 300 (or the new 500) to your list.  It has driven everything I've thrown at it with ease and authority and really makes my Electra 1008 BE speakers sing.
foster_9

Much Thanks! for the follow up. I look forward in reading more about the integrated chosen. In a different price-range, I am considering an Ayre AX-5 Twenty Integrated amp. To date, I have always been a separates supporter. I must say that the Integrated Amp has come a long way from very humble origins. In 2019, there is a plethora of amps for consideration, Entry level all of the way up to Reference level, with plenty inventory in between.

Happy Listening!