Does anyone know anything about the audio dealer True Audiophile ?

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with True Audiophile ? I never heard of them before and was wondering if this is a legit dealer.
robert53
Hmm, folkfreak (who lives in Portland, and has a very high end system) didn't mention them to me when I was at his place. Hope it's legit---nice to have expert turntable/arm/cartridge setup available locally.
Post removed 
I know them, have been following what they stock for a few years. Nothing appeals to me so I’ve never dealt direct but they do appear to be a legitimate store. Although they are an AS dealer, at least for the setup accessories so maybe I should give the, a call

There are a few oddball dealers and manufacturers in PDX who work from home or as an adjunct to another business. For example Whammerdyne, ALO etc

@robert53, @viridian, and @folkfreak, I sent them an email, and received a very quick reply. They don't have a storefront, and are not open to the public. I inquired about dropping off a table/arm/cartridge, and was told we would have to meet at an agreed upon location for them to take the eq. Weird!

@viridian, so there's a Portland audiophile community? I need to send you a pm!---Eric.

Post removed