Review on Tekton Design Perfect Set Speaker just went live on Six Moons.com

My review on the Tekton Design Perfect Set just was posted on Six Moons.com. Hope it gives all the information and details why this another killer speaker from this company. 
teajay
Hey fibonacci1618,

Yes, the Ulf's offer an overall "effortlessness", the ability to pressurize a room, sense of scale that the other Tekton's don't quite have on the same level.  Remember this is a big speaker that needs a very large acoustic space to produce its magic.

However, the Tekton house sound offers this, but just to a lesser degree then the biggest in its line of speakers.  In a smaller space the PS gives you a good "taste" of the bigger speakers. 
Thanks very much Terry. I am fortunate to have a rather large room so even if I one day do go for the Ulfberhts, I can re-arrange the layout to accommodate them. For now, I'll keep to the smaller siblings.

Cheers!
I liked the review but every time I go to the 6moon site I am reminded why I rarely go there. I get a headache just trying to look past the maze of ads and pictures and drop down menu that keeps getting in the way. Oyeve! Of course my ad blocker doesn't work because 6moons embeds all their ads as pictures. It would be better if 6moons simply made you go to a set of screens and only after you read every ad they would then give you a code to allow you to read the reviews without distraction.

So that is my review of 6moons. But I like your reviews Teajay.

Anyone here the PS-15s yet?  I would be interested in a compare / contrast with the PS.