Does anyone know anything about the audio dealer True Audiophile ?

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with True Audiophile ? I never heard of them before and was wondering if this is a legit dealer.
robert53
Yeah, they had a good deal on a demo Mofi Ultra Deck but I was leary because I never heard of them before. The website and the amount of products they carry was also strange. I will call Echo Audio because I am curious about them. Thanks guys. I'll post what I find.
That web site is an awful lot of work for a Fake Audiophile. Do you think they might have faked all 800 customer comments? Really?
I bought some Audiotop stuff from them years back.  Everything came as advertised.  When I wanted to refill, the prices on the stuff went up so high that I backed off.  They offered me 10% off, which was at least trying, but I still voted with my wallet.  Audiotop is good stuff, BTW.  
Hmm, folkfreak (who lives in Portland, and has a very high end system) didn't mention them to me when I was at his place. Hope it's legit---nice to have expert turntable/arm/cartridge setup available locally.
Post removed