Is it just me or does the "new" posting parameters seem like there unproductive?

Well it was that time to sell some nice gear so I log on to my favorite, most expensive AND best results provider and thats Audiogon and immediately I start writing my Magnum Opus Ads and quickly realize that AGon has made another set of changes that will clearly drive me and as apparent by the lack of volume of recent listings many, many other audiophiles away from this market place and straight into the arms of competitors like eBay et al!  I have 100% feedback and have had many HIGH DOLLAR purchases and sales and now it seems AGon cant trust Audiophile adults to decide how and when and where to complete their transactions so it looks like I will be taking my sales to eBay and will still look at this wonderful site to purchase the occasional piece of gear but as I peruse I cant help but notice that most of the areas I frequent have significantly fewer choices listed and buy a mile...Hmmmmm any correlation to recent changes?  Soon this will be a site for only hi paying dealers and it will (in my opinion) make the way of the DoDo...I truly hope not it is sad for me to watch greed ruin this wonderful site but alas we shall see.
Ag insider logo xs@2xrikintpa