Pyramid speakers

What's your thoughts
128x128thirsty93
Is this a brand or are you just talking about speakers with the general shape of a pyramid?

If the latter Green Mountain (Diamanté?) made some nice ones and I always liked the Shainian Obelisks

FYI ..., a matched second “TRIANGLE SPEAKERS - any thoughts” innocuous  OP also posted out there contemporaneously by this member .....

Richard Sequerra (of tuner fame) built and sold a triangular-shaped floor-stander called the Pyramid Metronome 1 back in '79 - 81. Later he produced and sold a small 2-way monitor called the Metronome 2. I saw the Met 1 at Innovative Audio in Brooklyn, NY. Looked very impressive! Alas, I didn't listen to it (I was there buying a Bedini 25/25 amp). The Met 1 got a favorable review from The Audio Critic (look it up) but several flaws in the design were noted. I would buy a pair if the price was about $1K and in good working condition.
Richard Sequerra also sold an add-on ribbon tweeter called the T-1. The Audio Critic liked it a lot - found it to be superior to the Decca ribbon tweeter.