Reasonable but not outragious interconnects

Hi,

Can you all please give me some recommendations on rca interconnects lets say in the $50-$75 per pair range for 3’? 

I have the new b&w 804 d3’s, Classe amp and Marantz pre amp. I’m not looking for $200/ft cables. Just something decent and reasonable. I know a lot of people on this forum go super expensive. I will admit I am running monoprice cables on it now and it sounds really good but I think I could get the little bit more out of this system with better. 

Thanks
meh03
I can recommend the Audioquest Silver Extreme IC's. Available from HCM for about $90 (list price was $400). I bought 5 sets! Can't beat the value/price ratio!
Two salient competing factors at play here in this post This is well-traveled and ever-repeating post.Don’t agonize further.

(1) Without prejudice to the following, the choice of cables are entirely system dependent.... full stop. There is no one size fits all.

(2) in brief, everything is built to its price point . For example, the quality build contenders with top materials (OCC all-Cu or Rhodium vs. Cheap brass ) provide a superior grip in ICs that is very important. That’s why , say, cables outfitted with superior connectors including inter Alia: WBTs / NEUTRIK PROFI / FURUTECH/ OYAIDE et al; all cost more even as simple DIY components in the overall cable construction than exceed your stated budget and also. perform better.

Hence at that low budget price point, it’s not going to have them in favour of cheap built to its price point choice connectors price strata.

So, along with a choice of the actual matched cheap budget cable built-to-its price-point choices therein, it is generally reduced to a “just pick on of ‘em” exercise. The audio performance improvement delineation between all the many suggestions posted (and similar) are only very minimal to nil; with a strong lean to the latter end of the spectrum.

Post removed