What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5 - because it's quick (but not fast enough to get me arrested or killed), handles like a go cart, stops quickly, it's convertible, has reasonable fuel efficiency, is cheap to insure, never breaks down, is cheap to maintain, is easy and cheap to modify (which I have chosen not to do), it surprisingly has a 5-star front and rear crash rating, it's small enough that it's not likely to be door dinged in parking lots, it looks cool in titanium grey metallic paint with red and black interior, and it's easy to hand wash and wax quickly due again to its small size.  I bought it new and I only have 82,000 miles on it.  Most important reason - it's fun to drive.

I've considered getting a Porsche Cayman S, or a used 911 Turbo but the next generation RX-7 or a new Mazdaspeed MX-5 is what will probably force my hand to get something new.  Bring it Mazda.

Post removed