What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
What, only 2 Corvettes so far? Mine is a 2016 Z06 convertible, manual 7 speed - wicked fast. I had a 2000 Corvette convertible 6 speed manual before that, great fun and very reliable after some initial teething problems that were fixed satisfactorily. My daily is a 2007 Saab 9-3 AeroCombi (wagon), turbo V6, 6 speed manual, another great little car with useful cargo capacity. Sedans don't cut it for me, as I cannot get my wife's wheelchair in the trunk of anything I'm interested in. Any suggestions for a replacement for the Saab? No SUVs please. BTW I'm still ticked off with GM for what they did to Saab at the end, but others have told me that without GM they would have gone bust earlier. Either way I consider it a great loss.
On the audio side of things, the Saab's sound system is not bad, and has an in-dash CD changer. The manual says nothing about who made it, but I think it may be Harman Kardon. The new Corvette has no CD player, so I'm now a ripper par excellence. It is a dreaded Bose system so dynamics are not great. It's OK when parked, so-so when driving. Anyway I have V8 music, so I don't really care.
2018 Suburu Forester Limited with Harman Kardon stereo. Replaced a Chevy Silverado pickup after we moved into a townhouse out of town as double the MPG, easier to maneuver into double car garage and parking spots, and no longer responsible for hauling yard waste. A lot more fun to drive.  
A 2015 Chev. Silverado 4X4. It's my daily driver and all around work, play and travel vehicle - much needed here in rural AZ. My wife's back and forth to work vehicle is a 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, all AWD.

Currant bike is a 2014 H-D Street Glide Special - just for fun and week end trips.
Other bikes recently sold or traded:  2007 H-D CVO - Road King; 2009 H-D CVO - Fat Bob; 2008 Honda Gold Wing XLT and a 2008 H-D Anniversary Fat Boy.
Should add that I also traded in my 2002 Porsche 911 on a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee with low miles for my wife. 
Landrover Freelander TD4  the family work horse.
Smart car for work
Daimler 4.0 V8 my pride and joy.