What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
2016 BMW X3. Quiet, with Harmon Kardon audio system. Tows my little sailboat, and runs 0-60 in 5.2 seconds. Happy grandpa.
2000 Buell, stage III motor, rear sets , Ohlins, clipons .   2000 HD Road King , stage I motor , apes , no fairing . 1997 Ford F-150 Lariat ( not a scratch ) was my fathers . 2012 Subaru Impreza . 2014 VW TDI . New GMC 2500 Duramax this fall ( courtesy of upcoming Social Security ) .
Red 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo, manual 5 speed.  Saw the red 944 in the movie 16 Candles, and was hooked.  Bought it in 1994, and it still looks and drives like new.
Black 2002 Ferrari 360 Modena, manual 6 speed.  Made the mistake of driving a 458 on a track at an exotic car experience.  Couldn’t afford one, but a used 360 was in my price range.  Beautiful and fun car to drive, especially with the gated manual shift.  Of course i’ve upgraded the stereos in both cars, because good sounding music is my drug of choice!
I am blessed and very fortunate.  You only live once, work smart, and play hard!
Red 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo, manual 5 speed.  Saw the red 944 in the movie 16 Candles, and was hooked.  Bought it in 1994, and it still looks and drives like new.
Black 2002 Ferrari 360 Modena, manual 6 speed.  Made the mistake of driving a 458 on a track at an exotic car experience.  Couldn’t afford one, but a used 360 was in my price range.  Beautiful and fun car to drive, especially with the gated manual shift.  Of course i’ve upgraded the stereos in both cars, because good sounding music is my drug of choice!
I am blessed and very fortunate.  You only live once, work smart, and play hard!