anybody buying into magnetic levitation "eliminates the effects of any vibration" ?

it is a cool idea but the claim is preposterous, if the bottom magnet moves that forces the top magnet to move.  If the bottom magnet vibrates, the top magnet follows suit. As an extreme example lift a corner of the base and the top moves right along with it. It may  dampen the motion and act like a spring, but they are still coupled together,

They say it is not attached in any way to the bottom, but it is because you also have the vibration from the base plate through the posts to the top plate. Without the posts the top would just slide off to the side so they have to be mechanically coupled

To read the hype you would believe it is like a magic carpet that just floats in the air, but it is definitely coupled to the base. I'm not saying it might not be the best sounding base in the world, I'm just saying what they are claiming is  impossible, and if someone is making claims that are absolutely not true it makes you leery.
herman
Magnetic levitation is used to isolate the heavy platter for the Verdier Turntable

The point of this thread is that magnets don't isolate something from vibration, though.  Any (or at least some) of the vibrations in the Verdier's plinth will transmit through to the platter.
Actually, mr. smarty pants, you’re wrong. Mag lev is an effective isolation technique. That’s why Relaxa is still in business after all these years. Why do you think Verdier went to the trouble to use mag lev? For the isolation! Hel-loo! Same reason air bearings aren’t perfect. The strong air flow produces some vibration. That’s why I had 500 feet of air tubing and two air buffers when I had a Maplenoll air bearing turntable.
The product ad that popped up here on Audiogon recently costs about $1300. You can clearly see the retaining posts so there is no way it is completely isolated.

So sure it has limitations. Everything does.

I guess the question is: Would this product be superior to any other $1300 solution?

The concern about magnets of that strength near sensitive electric equipment has been mentioned but no one has confirmed if it is a real issue or not.

A lot of people also put cooling fans near (even on top of) their equipment. I may do so soon. Seems like that could be bad for SQ too. Better than roasting your gear I guess.
I suspect whether the Relaxa performance is equal to or better than equal priced devices would be rather difficult to prove. It would be an interesting undertaking to compare the top 10 iso stands. Good luck to whoever volunteers. As for magnets interfering with electronics, they could if they were in close proximity. But magnetic field strength falls off according to the inverse square law. That’s why when you hold two strong magnets at some relatively small distance from each other they no longer attract/repel. Plus magnetic fields are directional, obviously, thus one could actually place magnets near electronics if he knew what he was doing.
Also, be aware that if you’re really clever the “stops” on a mag lev device, like the ones on the Relaxa, that prevent the top plate sliding off onto the floor can be very slender steel threads, greatly minimizing contact between the lower half of the device and the top plate. After all, thread is an excellent isolator itself. That’s why I oft suggest suspending cables and cords from eye hooks in the ceiling using fishing line or thread. LIGO used to use or maybe still uses suspensions of sapphire thread as part of a comprehensive isolation program; the only noise produced by atomic motion in the suspension.