What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
My entire Austin Healey exhaust system fell off during a trip back East and another time both clutch and brakes failed simultaneously whilst tootling down the highway due to the space saving collocation of both master cylinders. Heaven forbid I would drive over a puddle in the road. My Triumph 7 overheated and caught fire 🔥 ....probably just bad luck.
My experience with TR7 was quite positive. It was not my car but I drove it and was driven in it often. It was an aberrant one, never broke down, never any issue. From the stories, it might have been the only one they put together right. Orange.
The older British sports cars have a charm all their own. I have attempted to buy several, alas, nada, apart from one pre-war model. I lusted after an XK140 Drophead- more a boulevardier than a sports car. Every one I looked at had a story. Or was "restored" but cosmetically and often not so well. One had a fabulous paint job-owned by a collector, but I think it started life as an automatic, and did not have the provenance that the Jag enthusiasts demand.
The E type was probably one of the most beautiful cars ever made, at least as a coupe. I remember the first time I saw one in the early '60s at a car display. I was unlike anything else. I gather they can be 'fettled' as the Brits say, to a high driving standard. 
I love all old iron (and alloy).
I had a hankering for a Morgan for a while- sort of the worst of both worlds. :) (But to me, attractive- old school style built new). That 3 wheeler is a hoot! I wish I had the inclination to drive one-- it would be something in the Texas heat. My brain would boil.Â