Opinions on Nuprime vs D-sonic vs Red Dragon vs Class D Audio

I'm looking to try a class D based power amplifier. Please share your experiences with the NuPrime, D-Sonic,  Red Dragon or Clas D Audio lines of power amplifiers. Thanks!
autre
I received my Class D Audio SDS470C;
Started to assemble it this morning; I hope to finish it soon.
Can hardly wait to power it up.
I've been listening to the my new Class D Audio SDS470C; I love it!
Gobs of power! I'm actually surprised at how good this amp sounds with a simple Schiit Sys passive preamp!
It's quite heavy for it's size.

I can't wait to hear it when I get the Tortuga LDR300 installed.

AJ,

I went with a Class D, mainly because of space restraints.
I was looking at Red Dragon; but absolutely no contact from him and all of his amps were sold-out.

My front-end is pretty simple: 
Simaudio Moon 260DT CD transport.
Schiit Gungnir Multibit DAC
Schiit Sys passive preamp( soon to be Tortuga LDR300).
Speakers are JBL Studio 230 on 24" San us stands.
Pretty simple; but for a condo, just right!
Nice front end, I'll be interested to hear what you think of the tortuga vs the sys. I was using a sys before my current passive and was looking at the tortuga but ended up saving some money and going with the promitheus. Another cool passive worth looking at are the Hattor passives. They have a lot of the same functionality as the tortuga but a different methodology (ladder resistors vs LDR).

I think Red Dragon is coming out with a new series of amps so I'm sure Ryan is busy.

Never heard of class D audio but the price point is right and it sounds like you really enjoy it! I've always been interested in some of the DIY kits but just never have bit.