What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
Fathom 43-25, on the way!  I particularly enjoy the autopilot which is something my automobile does not have.
My daily driver is a 2017 Durango, my third (or fourth), why? Company car, if it's free it is for me...

My good weather/summer car is a 1971 Chevelle convertible ....Why? had one backin the day (not a drop top however) and why not?
2003 Mercedes CLK 500
2009 Mercedes E350 AMG

Because I’m retired and they are paid for. 
2014 BMW M235i (daily driver)
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 4WD (daily driver)
2001 Corvette Z06 (garage queen)

I swear I'm going to take the 'vette out this summer and have some fun with it.....

I was previously driving a 2016 Subaru WRX STI, and a Ford 01 F250 7.3 Diesel.  Insurance was hammering me, so I traded in the Subaru for a 15 F150 xlt 2.7 twin turbo. The diesel is currently for sale. I will miss the STI, and will get another if I ever purchase another car.