What do you think of your Soundsmith Cartridge

I am looking for your feedback about your Soundsmith cartridge.  I have an ARC PH5 which specifies an output voltage of .6mV.  Looking to spend about $2,000 on a new cartridge.  If you dumped your Soundsmith cartridge, what did you find that you liked better.  Thanks.
audiomarty
I like my Hyperion a lot, better than my Ortofon Per Winfeld or Cadenza Black.  All are very good mind you.  SoundSmith is ubiquitous at trade shows and the companies that demonstrate at them have a lot of time, effort and money invested to be there.  They can't afford to display their systems using second class cartridges.  SoundSmith cartridges have enjoyed consistently good reviews in the press too for many years.  Anthony Cordesman for example has consistently recommended them, and Mikey Fremer has also always said nice things about them.  Of course no company can be all things to all people, but this is a solid company with a solid line of products. 
I agree with billstevenson......(but only the very top is better than the Winfield)
Using a MIMC Star which replaced an ART 9, both of which I compared to a Ortofon Quintet Black in a review of sorts posted here a while back ("3 Cartridges Reviewed")--Can't do a link for the moment from this computer. While I have always felt that the ART 9 is a gem, the MIMC Star has really grown on me over the past few months. I find it to be very clean with low groove noise and excellent sound staging. It has a very meaty sound--lots of midrange texture and detail but without coloration. It isn't quite as airy as the ART 9 or refined sounding but has a "live" feel and energy that I really enjoy. I can't really think of a cartridge that I am lusting after enough to part with the MIMC Star, except maybe the Seussuro MK II at current discount pricing.