Yamaha integrated amp as3000 vs Pass integrated

Hi ! I’m very interesting in the new line Yamaha AS3000 and want to hear other have compare it with some of the pass labs int , what are your thoughts on both of the gears , so far I been looking at a used totl Yamaha but I haven’t seen any come up used , it kinda rare here so it made me think that people must love and want to keep it , so what are your thoughts ?
atl4love
Luxman ?? Love mine, and never heard a Pass unit I liked.

Have not heard the top end Yammies. I've read somewhere though that there is a very big gap between the top end Yammie integrated and the next one down. Luxman has a closer spread between top of the line and next models.
Event though I'm not a Pass fan, I actually think the Pass INT250 would be better here.  While the Yamaha are very good, I think they actually sound just a small bit of "low fidelity" when compared to Pass.  Pass is much more "natural" sounding.  That being said, the Pass will have a warm FET type of sonic signature.  This characteristic -might- make the Yamaha sound just a bit cleaner/clearer, but the Yamaha has a bit of a bright edge in my opinion.  I suppose it really depends on what kind of sound you're after.
What are your speakers efficiency and impedance rating. I haven't looked in to the Luxman line, but the importer is in my neck of the woods. Interesting thing is there is now a choice of class A or AB at similar price points. I've only heard the Lux once, and it sounded quite good, but the system was too unfamiliar to me. Interesting what you said about the Yammie's Erik... I was under the impression the the 2100 and 3000 are both holding the goods...better parts, trannies...than the models below. I've been very impressed by my Croft phono integrated, and have no issue endorsing it, if you're analog only. It won't rock the house like a big Yammie, but it plays nicely with low efficiency Harbeths in my setup.