What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
A small SUV that's 8 years old. 50k on the clock. Looks almost new. See no need to waste money on a new one. The saved money will be needed to pay medical bills and property taxes.
Post removed 
2017 VW T6 stealth camper for kitesurfing and bike racing ..... occasional filming jobs too.....

if editing most production companies are near enough to cycle to or walk. 7000miles only in 18months
Currently driving a 2018 Audi SQ5.  I love the way it drives.  It's fast, especially for a SUV.  It doesn't draw attention from the police so, I generally can drive a bit fast.  Texas weather can be real, so love the all wheel drive.  It's also got a nice sound system - for a car.  
2019 Audi Q8 - daily driver
2019 Ram Longhorn - wife's truck (really!)
2016 Porsche Turbo S