What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
We own several cars which My wife and I drive on a rotating basis.

Ford Expedition:  2011 This car belongs to our Great Pyrenees.  The dogs are generous and they will lend it to us occasionally for hauling.  What can I say, it is a Ford

BMW M5 manual. 2001  Our best riding road car.  Rides well, handles very well and can get out of the way of most cars on the road with ease.  A joy for long distance driving.  A sleeper, appearance does not attract police.

BMW M3 Sequential Manual Gearbox. 2002 Wife loves this car.  Closest car we own to a true race car in terms of both handling and speed. A bit of a rough ride for long distances.  Some exhaust noise.  Attracts police.

BMW 330i. manual.  2006 My favorite day to day car. With 200,000 miles it still does everything well. Very reliable still with original clutch driving in city traffic.  Easiest to drive in very heavy stop and go traffic.  The reason, it one of my manual transmission cars that doesn’t stall when in first gear with my foot off both the gas and the clutch.

BMW 335i manual. 2013 Actually don’t know why I drive this one.  330i handles better and is a lot more reliable. Faster than the 330i.  Slower than the M3.  More up to date electronics then the other cars.  Not overly reliable, engine and turbocharger had to be replaced at 55,000 miles!  Thank goodness for the certified preowned warranty.
I drive what my user id is!!
997 Porsche Carrera (2010). Love driving it.
Also have a 2018 Tahoe Z71 (midnight edition) for trips with kids. Love the Tahoe’s versatility, off and on road capabilities and comfort.
2003 911 4S low miles 

Previous cars
84 modified German market BMW M6
A4
Mercury Cougar
Prius
Jetta Hybrid
Alfa GTV-6
Wrangler

started with a 69 Impala, Chevy Monsanto and then early Rabbit 

lots of years living in NYC with not car too

And plenty of road and cyclocross bikes as well as one time trial, track and mountain bike each—could buy a nice car with the cost of these😜

2003 VW Passat bought used in 2007 34K miles up to about 115K now, for $10K easily one of the best purchases I've ever made. Two years ago I have a really good shop do a bunch of work improving the suspension and replacing anything that needed replaced plus new wheels and tires. It drives better now than when I first bought it. I live in the city, DC, so don't drive tons and hope it's my last car.
2006 Honda Element.. 106,000 miles. Great for hauling bikes, mulch, audio equipment... pretty much everything.