Is this the real life, or just death on 2 legs?

Just saw the Queen film 'Bohemian Rhapsody' last night.
Truly a great movie if you are a Queen fan. 
Its a must see. IMHO.

128x128gawdbless
Loved the movie, saw it twice, once in the theater, second time on the plane. I became a Queen fan after watching Live Aid on TV. IMO, Freddie Mercury was the greatest frontman in rock history. Yes, bigger and better than Jagger. No one had the audience in the palm of his hand like Freddie. The movie captured Freddie's stage presence. I'm playing Love of My Life on the piano now. I had never heard that great tune until watching the movie.
No doubt Freddie is a truly great frontman and it certainly makes perfect sense that most of the popular culture thinks that he is

though i too feel he is one of the best frontman there is no way that ill ever think he is better than who i feel is the greatest frontman of them all...

and it's Canada's  Gord....

Great Movie. Not really about Queen’s music but mostly about Freddie, a troubled and eccentric once in a generation genius. Few bands were ever able to be as good as Queen were live. RHCP. AC/DC. James Brown. To name a few.

I had long ago stopped paying attention to Rock music when sometime in the mid-70's I read an interview with Brian Wilson in the great Phonograph Record Magazine (reviewers included Greg Shaw of Bomp Records, Ken Barnes, Lester Bangs, John Mendelsohn, Jon Tiven, Mark Leviton, a bunch of others. There was also a hilarious column entitled "A Blind Date With Flo & Eddie", wherein Barnes would play the Turtles/Frank Zappa Band duo unidentified songs, and they would critique them. Very entertaining.). Ken Barnes asked Brian what he thought of Queen (whose "stacked"-harmonies were obviously Beach Boys-influenced). Brian said he had heard "Bohemian Rhapsody" and it scared him.

Brian's music on Smiley Smile had scared me ("Here Comes The Night", "Woody Woodpecker Symphony: Fall Breaks And Back To Winter"---chilling), so I thought THIS I gotta hear. Hear it I did, but I didn't get scared. Except about Brian's sanity.

WOW!  Metaphysics on an audio site!  Who knew?

@bdp24--Give us a call when you write songs as well as Brian, ya' hear? (Good grief--slamming on Brian Wilson--you have no shame!)

Queen--did not see the film--I go to few these days as they are all so bad and, if you have seen the 25-minute previews, what else is there to see?

Finally--CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE:

Rock 'n Roll summarized in 2:54 seconds.

Amazing!