Is this the real life, or just death on 2 legs?

Just saw the Queen film 'Bohemian Rhapsody' last night.
Truly a great movie if you are a Queen fan. 
Its a must see. IMHO.

128x128gawdbless
My opinion was changing from "they did this really well" to "this is a boring movie"  a number of times. I give the main character a credit for being a great impersonator. He does it better than I do Elvis.

Did anyone think that the same actor should do a movie about Mick Jagger? There were moments I thought he was trying to do just that. One live scene just after "Edinburgh 1976" is written on the screen, the man is Mick Jagger's twin.
I liked the movie but can appreciate it even more after watching this split screen video of the real Live Aid performance vs the movie scene.  At least as far as Live Aid accuracy, they nailed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cH5htm6T4E

p.s. My wife was at Live Aid in London and was absolutely beside herself watching those scenes in the movie.  Good times!
I thought it was mixed really well ( for a movie ) and sounded great . I found myself turning it up on the musical parts and then turning it back down through the dialogs. I liked it. My two 18 inch subs came in handy ... LOL. I still remember sitting around the kitchen table during a blizzard, smoking pot with a house full of teens, while listening to the just released News of the World album in the late 70’s.
For those of you who were acquainted with Queen by the radio, you don't know Queen. Bohemian Rhapsody is for those people, not the true Queen fan.
Critics didn't like it, some were disappointed in factual inaccuracies (as if it were claimed to be a documentary...ha), but I was thoroughly entertained as were my kids.  It was better than I expected.  You need to embrace it for what it is - entertainment!