Should I buy Anthem 1120 for a 11 speaker system or Sony 5000 ES

I am redoing my 5.1 home theater to 5.14 Atmos. I also have two speakers in my bedroom that need to be powered. My local dealer sells Anthem but has recommended Sony ES Series. I will be using 5 Paradigm in wall and 4 ceiling.  I will need 11amps for home theater and bedroom. Does it make sense to pay the $3500 for the 1120 Anthem or to get Sony 5000ES for $2200 and add an amp. I was thinking of Parasound Zamp V3 for bedroom where I have two Sonance Symphony in ceiling speakers. If I go with Anthem it will be about $1000 more. Do you think the Anthem is worth the extra money. Another option would be Anthem 720 and two amps. Thanks, Bob
galleybob
Sony 5000ES? My dealer which is extremely high end and has been a long time Anthem dealer recommends Sony. The store is well known to be snobby and they now carry and recommends the new Sony ES receivers over Anthem I’m now thinking of Sony 5000 ES
The 5000ES is dealer only, so of course a dealer would recommend it.  

Marantz 6013 or 7013 would be better.
Have you listened to both units side-by-side?  Even without ARC enabled you are going to get much better sound out of the Anthem 720 compared to the Sony,  Thrown in ARC and the gap is even bigger.  Anthem will give you much more headroom to work with as well.  The power supply used by Anthem is much more robust.