PS Audio vs NAD M12

I am new to HEA and am building out my first system.  I want a DAC as part of that system as well as a Turntable.

I have been looking at used equipment....NAD M12 with the BLU bridge and also like the PS Audio DSD programmable DAC.
The NAD does have a pre amp and is MQA compatible.  I like the idea of the PS Audio’s ability to continually upgrade the DAC.

Havent heard either system yet.  Any thoughts/opinions is much appreciated 
razorbraun
@livlifdc I didn't watch the youtube video @mbolek linked but when I spoke to PS Audio on the phone they indicated the signal to noise ratio was not ideal for using the DSD or DSJr as a DAC (it's worse on the DSJr, which is what I had). I asked if they planned to make a DSD DAC/Preamp unit, like their current Stellar Gain Cell DAC/Preamp. They said no plans at this time. So my point to them was it's a bit odd that their Stellar Preamp has a DAC built in so you end up getting two DACs if you use a DSD/DSJr with that preamp. Your only other option with PS Audio is to go up to the BHK preamp but that is significantly more expensive and IMO isn't a natural mate to the DSJr that I had.
@jnehma1 Agree...

The video from Paul is not definitive.   Not that PS is trying to upsell additional components, but I'm now in the "keep it simple" mode.  I love the M10 and my buddy just pinged me on the Lyngdorf and will end up with an integrated streamer/DAC/amp/room correction/cuisinart....

@razorbraun.  I have the S400 on pre-order.   Between Jon and a few other folks these speakers from Denmark are worth a try.  I have Elac 61s arriving Friday and will be able to use the nCore's out of the M10.  I love Hypex as I have built several of their UCD designs in the past.
Interesting take over at the avsforum.  I felt the M10 sounded better.   Maybe the synergy between the M12/17 is really good.

So I did a head to head of my Nad M12 an the M10.
Using the pre-outs on both, feeding into my amp a M17, toggling them back and forth.
(And I did this as a blinded test with both me and my wife)

Streaming through Roon, the m12 wins. Not by a huge amount, but a noticeable amount.
The M12 has more dynamic range, more depth. It seems more full. 
The M10 is slightly more flat, seems muddy in given ranges.

And the same can be said of using the M10 amp (speakers).
The M12 / m27 still wins.

So I was hoping this was a one box solution. But sadly, no. So I am sending the M10 back.