I want to be moved and have the music touch my soul!

Hello all.
To start here's my system:  Harbeth Compact 7es-3 speakers with DIY 10" subs. JL Audio CR-1 crossover. Rotel RB 981 power amp for the subs. Ayre KX5mp pre amp. SMC Audio DNA1 Gold power amp. Cardas reference neutral interconnects. Kimber 8Tc speaker cables. Oppo BD105 player. 

The system sounds great but it does not move me. I want the music to touch touch my soul. I have been through many different speakers in the past 4 years but I like the Harbeths the most. I feel bored when I'm listening. I'm not sure what to do other than spend more money. Any help?
Thanks in advance.
Ben  
honashagen
Are you moved by live music and find that it touches your soul? If so, what qualities does it have that your present system lacks?

If you aren’t moved by live music, then you’re not likely to be moved by canned music, either.
I tend to buy recordings because of the sound quality. Steely Dan,Lee ritenour, Keith Johnson reference recordings, sheffield labs. 
Have you considered adding a vinyl front end to your system? Generally speaking, I am much less engaged by digital formats and playback methods. The simple, physical act of playing LPs as well as their (generally) superior sonics adds much to my overall engagement with the music. Your speakers are great--very emotionally involving. You may want to consider whether the upstream components are not letting them communicate as well as they are able. Maybe ask whether you really need a sub--how big is your room? A discontinuous sub can be a distraction as well. I ran one with my C-7s and liked how it filled out my very large room but ultimately I wanted more coherence so went to full range speakers. Just a few thoughts....
Jazz mono, 1st pressings on BlueNote recorded at Van Gelder's studio are as soul-touching as I experience in recorded music.