Anyone listening to the multichannel SACD’s ?

To try something different I recently purchased a few multichannel SACD’s. Initially the presentation was so different to the two channel that I have listened to for decades, I wasn’t sure if I liked it. So while watching a couple football games I rotated through the disks. Finally ,I turned off the TV and did some serious listening. Some like the “Best of Jacintha “are subtle with an ambience presentation that places you in the crowd. Others such as Pink Floyd’s “Wish You Were Here” and Dire Straits “ Brothers In Arms” really move the instruments around. One of my buddies compared it to wearing headphones which I can agree with somewhat but to me the the more aggressive 5.1 mixes put you on the stage with the bands. You have the percussion behind you and the singer in front of you. My favorite song is the Doors “Riders On The Storm” which is terrific as the storm is all around you. 
I think some listeners will really enjoy these SACD’s but others not so much. What are your thoughts? Please only comment if you have listened to these multichannel disks. Lately ,I have seen too many negative comments from posters who never listened to a speaker, tweak etc.
128x128lwin
Outstanding list and some great albums.

Reminded me of one of my other favorite 5.1 mix,  Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots. Stunning with volume set to kill.

Might have to look up some of your other recommendations.

Thank you
I was listening to Norah Jones then Steely Dan while packing up my table to send in for upgrades.  Multi channel quality is amazing.  Some of the mixes can be really annoying when they move things too much.
Tubular Bells to me is the reference standard