Why no Class D integrated love? (from manufacturers)

Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that Class D integrateds are not receiving the same attention from manufacturers as a whole. Sure there are the Peachtrees and NAD's of the world but by and large it seems the better class D tech is going into separates right now and that's somewhat disappointing to me. It's easy to find affordable separates based on the latest Icepower and Hypex modules but almost impossible to find integrateds based on anything but the lower end modules, for example the Nord integrateds.  Perhaps I am missing something? It just seems like this is an area that is ripe for some innovation. Anyone making "affordable" integrateds based on Hypex NC500 or IcePower AS1200 for example?
128x128clarinetmonster2
In Europe much more so it more main stream. I have the Very good Gato Audio 400s integrated amp from Denmark , a work of art in design and function.
they take the Danish Pascal pro  amp modules and modify them as well as the analog input and putput stages , with a good   Integrated          Burr Brown dac  for $6500:it beats a lot of$10k seperate combo 
units. Jeff Roland also uses the same modules , Mark Levenson 
as well as Merrill audio in the US make very good upper end digital audio equipment .

Post removed 
Don't you mean digital amplifiers? Lyngdorf makes the best digital amps and integrateds and you get the enormous benefit of room correction. Stop thinking of digital as Class D.  There is more than one way to do digital amplification and the ones about which you are referring to are much less quality sound and build. Bel Canto though is a serious competitor though you will have to pony up thousands more.  Frankly, "class-D" is much more a pro audio product than a consumer music product. Very different end goals and speaker mating.
I would pass on Class D right now because it's in that vibrant adolescent stage of technology advancement, which generally means that progress happens quickly and previous versions of the technology depreciate alarmingly.  Personal computers and mobile phones went through the same phase.  The good news is that such technologies quickly reach the overkill stage and the depreciation curve begins to flatten out as the new versions are only incrementally better.
why so few, if any affordable/budget Class D INTs around?
I asked a similar question on amps in general, of someone who's far more into the stream of things than I at the time, and he said, more or less, "if you are building something for sale, and the process is essentially amounting to the approximate same amount of time to build, would you prefer to build a thing you can sell for $5K, or something you can sell for $50K instead?.

i found this notion interesting but it had to hinge upon one important fact, the higher costing unit had to have the same or greater degree of profit ratio, .

I'm not sure this is an 'absolute' in audio.

but... if a $5K item yields 20% profit, and so does a $50K device you gotta choose which street you want to live on... the one with $1K but maybe with more sales, or the one with $10k but maybe fewer sales over the same period.

this is where trends sueprceed ordinary business blueprints.

the primary diff in higher end audio is element of 'emmotion'. emmotion and of course, ego and fear.

high end audio has put a bug in every audio nuts ear that buzzes saying the more you spened the better things get! everytime!
the line drawn where price no longer equates to performance often gets murky or even forgotten when we consider audio products, or there is no tangible way to compare A with B appropriately, then ego or fear and certainly one's wallet fuels the bargaining process.

if a budget gets expanded, it will come from ego or fear in the mind of the buyer. the seller already knows what they gotta get.

popularity too garners demand but I think with custom built hand made cottage industry at its finest products, it comes down to profit vs effort and investment.

it could be too, its simply cheaper to build non class D INTs at the moment.

or no 'pressing' demand is at hand for Class D INT amps.

it seems too, that more and more upscale INTs are being built with discrete or old school topologies, T+A; 'Ypsalon'; Master; VAC; Hegel; Luxman; etc.

as said, there are some out there already if one looks long enough. PSA, Rowland, etc..