Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Repeat Offender ... Richard Marx.

Cassette on my new to me Akai GXC-510D deck.

1974 and still has protective plastic on the top of it. Real time capsule. It might even sound just about as sweet as my Nakamichi 582. Not bad for $55!.
Post removed 
Thank you ozzy, I agree. "Gold" is great and rarely played. Stevie and Lindsay get an honorable mention. 

Fun fact: John Stewart also wrote the Monkees #1 hit "Daydream Believer".

uberwwaltz, nice score on the Akai!

N

Thx Nutty!

I just recorded an album on it from Quboz hires and it sounds REAL good played back so heads are in great shape.

One reason I took a chance, these glassxtal heads in the Akai of that time period are near indestructible!

And it looks ultra cool as it stands on end and looks all the world like a mini R2R player! Fact it would be cool to have an Akai R2R right next to it!

Good times ahead.......