Are analog, non-compressed, FM stations a thing of the past?

For many years I have enjoyed the best FM broadcasts I could receive.  Usually from stations playing great Jazz and classical music. 

I have been lucky from the start having, in their day, the best FM tuners from Yamaha and Sansui.  Over the last 10+ years my tuners of choice have been the best from Magnum Dynalab.   

My question/concern is if broadcasts worth listening to, sound wise, will still continue to be available?  I realize there are limitations on the audio signals modulated on FM as to the audio spectrum covered.  However it seems the days of quality FM broadcasts my continue to dwindle and a decent FM tuner/receiver may be all that the broadcasts justify?  When, living in Madison, Wi., I had a MD-108 and Etude and the two local public broadcast stations did have signals that a very good tuner could make the best of, including a wonderful Jazz program hosted by one of the best percussionists in the Madison area.   

Sorry, perhaps just an old guy lamenting the quest of generations past for....as some magazine called it...the absolute sound. 

Perhaps the best thing about great FM stations signals and music broadcast was the ability to hear some music that I might choose to own the LP/CD/SACD etc. 

whatjd
@whatjd : It is a dedicated music streamer. In other words it receives music over the internet (Apple Music, and other services, etc) and plugs into your hi-fi system and also allows you to play music in other rooms wirelessly if you have the proper speakers to pair with it. It does this in 'cleaner' fashion than a typical PC/pad/cell phone. You can get a very wide variety of 'radio' stations broadcast over the internet.
You can do this with your computer or cell phone and get different levels of sound quality depending on how you configure things. If you have iTunes just go to 'Music' then  'Radio' in the menu bar and browse the many radio stations available.
People have asked as to what the ____ does Whatjd stand for.  In the Firesign Theater cut, Nick Danger, Third Eye, a reoccurring joke is the main female being named Nancy (what)...it was re-created in the Mel Brooks film, Young Frankenstein, where each time someone said the part played by Cloris Leachman: "Frau Blucher" a horse would neigh.  
..or as Cloris said to Johnny Carson once on the Tonight Show, her friends as a youth would tease by calling her Clorox Bleachman.