Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101
Post removed 
Jimmy, maybe not your “last power filter;” maybe you need another 3500P. Lol

I’m certainly considering getting another AC-3500P.
I would also like to flip my coin and put my two cents into this subject.

My purchase of the Inakustik 3500p was very overwhelming compared to my history of these conditioners. 

PS Audio Quintescance.
Synergistic Research Powercell 10SE. 
Isotech
Audience Adept Response aR6TSSD.
Core Power Equi-Core 150/300’s.
Hidiamond HDX1 passive conditioner. 
Akiko Correli. 

All the conditioners did something in a positive/negative way but always had a sacrificial effect in the end. Kind of a two steps forward, three steps back. Or sometimes four steps back. 

Then the Inakustik 3500p rang my doorbell. Boy was I excited after reading/hearing about this piece. 

After initial install this thing just transformed my system to a level I’ve never heard(even with factory power cord) before. It was like basically putting all those conditioners in a mixer (X 100) and taking out all the negatives. Even watching regular satellite the amount of information I’m hearing now is so dramatic. I’m hearing things all around the room I never heard before. My 3 dogs start to bark at the stairs to my right behind me hearing noises from just movies on digital cable. It’s crazy. Kinda annoying but anyhow, you get the idea. It’s so interesting playing my 1000’s of music files over and over again and hearing them differently to say they are not that same song. Again, it’s just crazy.

Oh...and for movies...I will suggest that any movie buff will swear they were in an imax theatre - with well equipped components of course. One word comes to mind - STUNNING!!!

This Inakustik 3500p conditioner at roughly 150 hours has increased my systems performance by at least 20-25% out of the box to now. I’ve been told it progresses more up to 500 hours. Wow. And....I’m awaiting my Inakustik power cord re-terminated with a Furutech 20amp connector. Can’t wait to hear this......

This Inakustik 3500p will stay in my system.....everyone should do the same.........CHEERS!!!

Bacardi