NAD C 375BEE Integrated Amp Replacement Recommendations

I use the NAD C375BEE integrated with Klipsch RF-7 II speakers. Do you have any experience, or can you recommend an integrated with the grunt (bass weight) and smooth sound of the NAD C 375BE, but more refinement?   Looking not to spend more than about $2500.

Musical Fidelity M5si?
Luxman 505ux?
Musical Fidelity A5?
What have you heard; What's your take? Thanks

foster_9
In that price point not much has the grunt of an Nadc375bee.  375bee in my opinion gives you the best value for its price point.  I had one driving vienna acoustics grand beethoven speakers since 2009, now my son has it in his college dorm creating havoc.  I have not tried any on your list but You can get the refinement with a Primare I32 for about $2000 (used).  If you want both grunt and refinement check out primare l35 at 300wpc at 4ohm.  
https://www.primare.net/products/i35-prisma/
Good luck. 

I took my Yamaha A-S1000(90w/ch@8ohms, 140w/ch@4ohms) over to my buddies house where he was performing an RF-7 vs RF-7II vs RF-7III shootout and for fun we used different amplification to add to the mix.  The Yamaha had no problem making all three pairs thump as well as offering more refinement and detail.  His family room is on the large side and the Yamaha held it's own against the more powerful Acurus A200 and it's 200w/300w.

Maybe consider the Yamaha A-S2000 or A-S1100 which are a bit more refined than the A-S1000.  

Bill
Willand and seuntaeck, appreciate the feedback. Willand, I know your username from the Klipsch community forum.  I used to have a Yamaha AS 2000; in fact I had two AS 2000's . The first I owned had more grunt but had a protection circuit issue and I returned it. The second AS2000 I owned, for whatever reason did not have as much low end weight as the first one.  I eventually sold it.  
I had a Musicial Fidelity A5 and now own an NAD 375BEE. I don't think the A5 would be an improvement over the NAD. Both have a similar sonic signature as I recall, but the NAD has quite a bit more power and features.