Thiel CS3.7 and CS2.4 comparisons?

Has anyone compared these two speakers? I have auditioned the 3.7s a number of times and really liked them. But I never bought them for financial reasons over the last year...

Specifically I would like to know how vocals on the CS2.4s compare. But any information on them would be helpful.

My room is 12X20X8 and the CS2.4 might be a better fit anyway. I am looking at other speakers too but would like to keep the thread to just these two speakers.

Thanks,
James.
james63
I have the Thiel 2.3s The 2.4s sound sweet and the 3.7s set up with plenty of power and a nuetral preamp are nirvana
I ended up buying a demo pair of CS2.4 this week. I am enjoying them now and they sound great for the price I paid! I don't feel like I need to move up to the 3.7s but I still want to :).

Maybe next year I will sell my "new" CS2.4 and get a pair of 3.7s but until then I am pretty happy.

PS. I almost walked out with a pair of Magnepans 1.7 but in the end I think Thiel will be the brand for me for awhile. I hope the brand continues to grow, invent, and engineer in spite of Jim's passing last year. They sound good, look good, are priced fair and are made in America! What more could you ask for?