Opinions on Nuprime vs D-sonic vs Red Dragon vs Class D Audio

I'm looking to try a class D based power amplifier. Please share your experiences with the NuPrime, D-Sonic,  Red Dragon or Clas D Audio lines of power amplifiers. Thanks!
autre
I just ordered a Class D Audio SDS470C (complete kit).
Looking forward to getting it put together and powered-up!
I'll post more once I've used it for a week or so.

I've had a red dragon S500 in my system for about a year. The amp continues to amaze me. It plays with such authority and control while able to produce a nuanced and balanced sound. I've found the amp to pair well with my LS50's and my roommate's tannoy XT-8f's, fairly different speakers but similar performance. Most recently I've been using a passive TVC volume control with the S500 which really shows off the amp's ability to produce a very holographic sound. The music just hangs in the air. I found an aftermarket power cable to really improve the sound as well.

I previously had a yamaha A-S501 and a peachtree nova 150 which was a great amp, but I just prefer the S500 and the passive combo. I really think your amp choice depends on the rest of your system, especially your front end for a class D amp. My roomate has a nuprime oversampling USB DAC that just doesn't play well with the S500, whereas my NOS R2R DAC really makes the amp sing and is far more laid back.

What are your speakers and your front end and why class D?

I received my Class D Audio SDS470C;
Started to assemble it this morning; I hope to finish it soon.
Can hardly wait to power it up.
I've been listening to the my new Class D Audio SDS470C; I love it!
Gobs of power! I'm actually surprised at how good this amp sounds with a simple Schiit Sys passive preamp!
It's quite heavy for it's size.

I can't wait to hear it when I get the Tortuga LDR300 installed.

AJ,

I went with a Class D, mainly because of space restraints.
I was looking at Red Dragon; but absolutely no contact from him and all of his amps were sold-out.

My front-end is pretty simple: 
Simaudio Moon 260DT CD transport.
Schiit Gungnir Multibit DAC
Schiit Sys passive preamp( soon to be Tortuga LDR300).
Speakers are JBL Studio 230 on 24" San us stands.
Pretty simple; but for a condo, just right!