Thinking to upgrade speakers

Hi 
I need your opinions for following speakers and knowing if anyone audited them against each other in same set-up :
Sonus Faber Serafino
Sonus Faber Amati
Focal Sopra 2
Focal Sopra 3
Revel Sallon 2
Revel Studio
Cheers
/Kevin
128x128sthlm78
Post removed 
I would recommend Boenicke W11 speakers. They are very open, naturally balanced, great bass extension, dynamic and beautifully made in Switzerland. We have the W5 and W11.
Like STHLM78, I am also a big fan of Concentric drivers and currently own and listen to KEF Blade 2's and LS50's. I also own a beautiful pair of Focal Electra 1028 BE speakers, which I adore! When I auditioned the Focal speakers, I listened to the Kanta no. 2, Sopra 2 & 3, Electra 1028 &1038 Be. I liked them all, but my favorites were the Sopra 2 &1038 Be, which were very close in sound and feature similar drivers. I purchased the 1028's because they fit better into the system configuration and my wife did not want anything as large or visually commanding as the Sopra or 1038 (she loves the 1028). If you have a chance to listen to the 1038 Be speakers. do so. There were some terrific close-out deals on the Electra line which may still be available. I also highly recommend the KEF Reference, Blade and R series speakers at their given price points.
@transnova lucky you! I am so jealous :) never heard Blade but have a pair of KEF LS 50 wireless and compare to their size and price, they are really good! one question refer to KEF blade 2, do they sound nice in low volume ? How much free space need from side and back for clean sound ?
@toetabaudio, thanks for bringing up Boenicke namn, saw reviews on net and they need space to breathe and I don’t have room for that! Btw, among high end slim speakers, Audio Physics ,PMC and Boenicke are my favorites.
Sadly I removed SF and added Zu Audio Definition , Spaitial X2  and German physiks HS130 to my list! 
I am wondering why here Lagacy Audio is so popular, almost in all discussions about new speakers , someone recommended them, though their appearances not my taste but badly want to check them too!