Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
Post removed 
Everyone likes something different.  All I can say is that if you install the item in YOUR ROOM and like it, buy it.  Forget all the comments from myself and others.

Personally, in our showroom we set up several Klipsch speaker sets (one at a time, of course) and the various Bose items and LISTENED to them and then tried other speakers, one after another.

PERSONALLY, the Magnepan products sounded better than any other speaker of ANY TYPE, and the Fulton 80 and 100 box speakers were more accurate than any of the other boxes even given their narrower frequency response measurements, if you are in to such things.  We just kind of listened to the music and then played our various instruments live and picked the speakers that sounded most like the instruments (LONG story--I was trying to determine ACCURACY at the time--1974).

The funniest speakers and the ones that made us wonder how they ever got on the market were the 901 "Direct Reflecting" models.  We got the point--dipole radiators work--but no matter how we set them up or where we placed them, next to almost every other speaker they were hilariously bad.  This was 1974 and I remember it like yesterday.  It was a learning experience for all of us as we brought no prejudice to the testing.  We were just starting to learn about music reproduction even though we all played instruments.  The speakers we LOVED in college (Large Advent's) were simply HORRIBLE.  We were very humbled by the experience.

I suggest you take whatever you like home, listen to it in YOUR ROOM, and buy whatever YOU like and forget all my comments and everyone else's unless you think they will help you decide.  MANY components today are fabulous and do a superb job of reproducing recorded music.

Most importantly, HAVE FUN with it.  It is MUSIC! 

its one thing to be suspected of being an idiot. its quite another thing to open one’s mouth and prove it.

some people should never be allowed to own a camera, let alone  be in front of  it.

I love my two pairs of wonderful Klipsch Speakers...When used this place rocks!    My Hersey made me Forte up.  
Klipschhorn's are the greatest speaker ever made , IF you do all you listening from another room .