Tweeter Capacitor Upgrade (Coincident PREs)

Hi all, looking to upgrade the Solen 4.7uF 100V caps that filter the low frequencies out of the Accuton tweeters on my Coincident PREs.  Started by looking at Duelund's, but PartsConnection doesn't even list prices for a lot of the models (or is out of stock) at that value... that motivated me to try and collect some impressions from the group.

Apparently Isreal is using Mundorfs in that position at this point.

As always, thanks for the input.
128x128cal3713
@brownsfan  etc.  Finally got the Jupiters into my system this week (after burning in for 100-150 hours).  They were so big that I had to run a wire from the tweeter out of the rear port on the PRE's head units and fashion an external crossover, but wow do they sound great.  

It's a travesty that these speakers ship with solen caps at their list price.  I'd say this is a mandatory upgrade for any other owners.  

I also tried the Duelund bypass caps on the Jupiters and again thought it caused some phasiness and mild distortion.  So I'm with @grannyring that they should stay out of the speaker crossovers.

Thanks for all the recommendations.  It's nice to see that the top vote getter was also a great choice.

Again, for any other PRE owners out there, this is really a huge leap forward in performance.
Hey @Cal3713
Glad to hear you are so happy. :)

Listen, can you tell me what your experience is comparing the Clarity with the Jupiters?

Best,

E
@cal3713,  I am happy you have found the Jupiters to your liking, and I agree completely with your comment regarding the manufacturer's choice of Solens for the PREs.   I know even the PREs are made to a price point, but I know in my case with the Super Victory IIs, those Jupiters were transformative. That cap really moved the speaker to an entirely different level of performance.   I expected you would find that also to be true with your Accutrons, but one never knows for sure.  It is always an experimental question in the end.  Keep us posted as you continue the burn in process. 
@erik_squires I remember reading on humblehifi that the clarity cap was neutral and "ruler flat". I thought that was pretty descriptive. It was clean, but I lost some warmth and color compared to the original solens. The Jupiters brought that back in spades while also adding better imaging. 

@brownsfan And yes, the PREs are made to that tough to hit $30k (recent price increase) mark. Crazy that they can't spend an extra $500 in parts to make the speakers sound their best. Even crazier that there's a $20 cap in there. Just mind bottling.
clarity cap was neutral and "ruler flat". I thought that was pretty descriptive. It was clean, but I lost some warmth and color compared to the original solens. The Jupiters brought that back in spades while also adding better imaging.
Nice! Now I'm back to wondering about replacing my RTX bypasses with Jupiter - lol.