VIENNA ACOUSTICS- DIE MUSIC

Does any one know of a distributor or individual that is able to set up a pair of Vienna Acoustics- Die Music according to the Sumiko Master Set Up plan? Prefer to find someone in the VA or MD area.

128x128samgar2
Do people really not know how to set up speakers without assistance? No clue about speaker placement using your EARS, and endless diagrams and suggestions available online for those lacking the "experiment" gene? Amazing.
Sir, I agree with you. Your ears should be the judge, this is not rocket science, however the The Music speaker from Vienna Acoustics is slightly harder to fine tune due to the movable head which holds the coaxial tweeter mid range driver. Like you said, experimentation is key.
When I demoed them at David Lewis Audio in Philadelphia, he said that the movable head was specifically to make it EASIER to fine tune. IFRC, the advice was that regardless of when the speakers get placed, fire the bottom cabinet straight ahead and angle the tweeter/mid cabinet directly at the sweet spot. For general placement theory, Richard Vandersteen did a nice write up years ago that many use as a guide, for any dynamic speakers. Should be easy to find on Vandersteen's site or elsewhere. The 1/3s and 1/5s concepts that you have heard referenced are part of that approach. Cheers,
Spencer 
The movable head does make it easier to fine tune, however I have a very challenging room in terms of roof lines and much glass. I love the speakers however the mid bass is slightly more than I want. I am waiting for a few monster bass traps from GIK, which will hopefully help tame that down. Thanks for your reply.
I have the Liszt rather than the music.  I have a 70 cycle or so hump.  The main cabinet is toed in and the midrange / tweeter is toed in more to the listening position.  I started with the speakers wider apart as recommended by VA, but I have slowly moved them together and this has helped.  If you put some diffusion on the back wall as well as the front wall, that would help as well as some corner bass traps.  I also made a port plug by getting some acoustic foam and rolling it into a tube shape and inserting it into the largest port.