What power cord do you like most on your amp ?

This does not necessarily mean that that's what you have, you might've tried it but couldn't afford at the time.
Of course, mention your amp too.
inna
Wywires on my Classe or Macintosh monos.  It does a lot and very little at the same time.  Brings a level of quiet and refinement but does not emphasize any frequency like so many others I have tried.
I've owned several Classe amps and always used Nordost PC's with them with excellent results.  I would look to the used market if you go with Nordost.  BTW.... I have 2 CPCC's Top Gun Specials that have been in a box in my garage for over 10 years....not sure what to do with them. 
Problem solved. No, I didn't get another Purist Dominus, I almost accidentally got Purist Aquila Praesto Revision, not current Luminist Revision, power cord that was specifically designed for digital with superior shielding. No fluid or ferox or contego. So I put Dominus back on the amp and ran Aquila from the wall to the regenerator. It's 12 gauge cord. I don't know what Jim Aud, Purist designer, had in mind but this thing works great where it is now. I also tried the other way around - Dominus from the wall to the regenerator and Aquila on the amp. That was also better than what I had before but nowhere near the current arrangement. In this system the place of the Dominus is on the amp. I didn't even try Aquila on the phono and cd player, another Top Gun works well there, though Aquila might be better. I rarely use cd player so I just move power cord and interconnects, once every three/four months.
Very unexpected, this cords and cables experiments can be very rewarding.