Which courier do you prefer?

My favorite domestic courier is "USPS Priority".

It is not very expensive but deliver within 2 days on Conus.

But I am being puzzled by Fedex.

One of my audio parts was supposed to arrive at my home on 14th Thursday after shipping from Chicago on 8th, Friday.

But it was delayed by snow storm.

I could understand that.

But after arriving Burlington WA (8 miles from my home) on 15th Friday, it is missing in action.

When I checked tracking, it showed "delivery pending" for 5 days.

Do you also have bad experience with Fedex?

• Wednesday , 2/20/20197:26 amBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • Tuesday , 2/19/20199:25 amBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • Monday , 2/18/20199:24 pmBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • 9:24 amBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • Sunday , 2/17/20199:24 pmBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • 9:23 amBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • Saturday , 2/16/20199:23 pmBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • Friday , 2/15/201910:21 pmBURLINGTON, WAIn transit

128x128shkong78
UPS has deilvered our packages to various neighbors, putting them in our next door neighbors garage one time when they were on an extended vacation. They leave packages on our lawn, out in the rain, in or around our garage, or in plastic bags tied to our rural mailbox. They are always a crap shoot. They did make good on a set of router bits that the delivery person said was delivered to a neighbor down the street who claimed he never received them.

Fedex has been reliable, leaving packages always on our front step, which is fine out here in the country out of sight of porch pirates. USPS has been uniformly reliable.

Being a UPS driver is essentially being a well paid slave .Some handle it better than others and some routes are 
more difficult than others .
In the last 5 years I have received at least 50 packets by UPS and they all got here one -way or another .
And driving in the Twin Cities is very difficult in your car much less a giant van !

In my area USPS wins. UPS is second and FedEx a distant third. I can’t count the number of times they either delivered to the wrong house or left a slip without knocking while someone was home, which I can’t figure out. At this point I’ve resigned myself to never ship anything large and fragile again. I’ve just seen too much damage done, even when well packaged. I’d rather sell locally, even at a far lower price.