Opinion on SME 15

I posted this on another forum, but thought I might have more luck here.

I'm thinking of replacing my VPI TNT with a final turntable to see me into the foreseeable future. The TNT (series 1, bought in 1989, with various upgrades over the years) has a Graham Phantom II with a SME base and my new table would be something to exploit that tonearm.

The stellar build quality and SME longevity have great appeal to me. Price wise I could only stretch to the SME 15. It seems to have the main objective criteria covered: Effective isolation, non-resonant chassis, superbly quiet bearing and excellent speed stability. The reviews I've read indicate excellent sound quality - though they have all reviewed the table in 15A guise, i.e. with the SME 309 arm.

Many SME owners seem to love their tables, but there is a portion of vinyl enthusiasts who describe SME as detached and un-emotional, lacking in PRAT (?). I am seeking a neutral platform to hear what's on my records, not a stylised boutique sound - but of course I want it to be enjoyable.

I was hoping owners of the SME 15 would  chip in with their longer term impressions. Still loving it?

Actually any SME impressions would be useful - particularly the Graham/SME combo - or if you switched from SME and why.

128x128tobes
the person who turned me on to Brinkmann thinks very very highly of the Kuzma tables and arms..FWIW

@tobes as I said above you do not want the 3d arm unless you have alot of patience, the Graham or SME would be better
Post removed 
Thanks for the input. 
SME engineering is certainly a draw card for me.
In the test results accompanying the HiFi News review of the SME15, the measured rumble for the 15 "bests the TechDAS Air Force Two by a very small margin" (the rumble test result for the SME20/3 was slightly better again). That is pretty impressive for a thrust bearing vs an air bearing in a very expensive turntable.
I know it’s only a single measure/ingredient to the turntable sound, but an important one for sure and no doubt accounts for the ’inky black’ backgrounds the SME tables are known for. Noise introduced through the bearing to the record can’t be fixed or compensated for elsewhere - though we are probably talking about levels below commercial pressing limits.
I'm a very happy owner of a 20/2 w/V mkiv arm.  I've had it for about two years and have no desire to change.  
I have not heard the 15 but those I know who have say it's nearly as good as the 20.  
Happy listening!