Another help me spend money thread or maybe not.... going to AXPONA

How to start this thread. Well I have a full thread here which has taken me a long ways to Maggie planar bliss.
https://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=mug&m=234395
Room size is 11.5w 22.5L 8.5h

The cliff notes version of the above is Maggie 20.7 system with a pair of Vandersteen Sub 3 and HP7 crossovers
Recent additions are: Mac 601 monos, AR Ref6, dSC Bartok + AQ hurricane and dragon power + a lot of room setup.

So the only part of my system not questioned in 5 years has been the 20.7's as I really like planar sound. Of course that gets me thinking why should i stop there... for a $30k budget what can I hear.... this is where AG help is needed!!

The system sounds really good now, the Vandy system has now given me all the bass slam of big boxes to go along with that wall of planar energy. But I have the fever. I want to know how good the system is compared to a bunch of hardware I only read about. So I am going to AXPONA and also looking into my local Atlanta shops. 

Which leads me to: I auditioned two disparate systems today, Wilson Audio Sabrina's ($17k) and Wisdom Audio cost no object in-wall line source system (about $100k) which I have never heard of. I use to have WP7's, to me the newer Sabrina's are much better having lost the hot inverted dome tweeter, good but not superior to what i already have. However the Wisdom mutli line source system was just spectacular which was built around multiple Wisdom Sage L75's. These can be had as a floor stander for about $18k pair and they have them. So we go to that room but it was busy and I did not get a chance to hear them. If they are anywhere close to what I heard these go to the top of my list. 

My list (to hear or have heard as a comparison)
heard: Vandy 7 MKII, really good but too expensive
B&W 802D3 - good but not better

for my budget would like to hear at AXPONA if they are there: 
Vandy 5a Carbons 
Martin Logan ESL15A
Magico
Raidho
ATC
Focal
MBL - just because
KEF
Scaena - just because

But what about YG's or SoundLab and on and on... thanks for your inputs!

128x128hughp3
Dynaudio is another room to hear. I think the new Confidence will be there.

@ hughp3
Correction: It was actually at RMAF last October that I heard the Vimberg Mino.
Vimberg is part of Tidal Speakers. Looks like Tidal will be at AXPONA, and demonstrated in the Bricasti and/or Bel Canto rooms. If Vimberg is at AXPONA, it will likely be demonstrated by Wynn Audio, which is shown as an exhibitor for AXPONA.  You might be able to contact Wynn and find out.

https://vimberg.de/mino/

Last year, High Water Sound had amazing sound but wasn't playing anything with lots of dynamics...SET-friendly. KEF Reference was a surprise in how "whole" and coherent they sounded. Doshi was the hot amplification.