Beware of the cable claiming long burn in period.

Almost all the audio equipment including speaker need burn in time.

But I had bad experience with one digital cable recently.

Some people blew the horn on it and claimed burn in time more than 100 hours.

Out of box it had lot of details but etched.

After 8 weeks (around 200 hours) it got little bit better but its overall performance is not better than other digital cable that I have had.

Now it is too late to return it.

Beware of any cable claiming more than 50 hours of burn in time.

The chance is high that you will waste your time and money.
128x128shkong78
@rodman99999

It’s amazing how much exception you take simply to the obvious questions of how you would turn your conjecture in to a testable hypothesis.

Why does this cause you to run around in circles, and shift the burden to me as if I had to somehow disprove YOUR hypothesis??? I mean, do you think it works like this?  You float a hypothesis, and if SOMEONE ELSE doesn't prove it wrong....then you may as well be right and asking for evidence for your claim is just being mean?

You claimed burn-in was a settled question among manufacturers. Again....I dared ask for evidence and I get the X-Files response: "The Truth Is Out There."

Ok. Guess I’ll trust you on that, as you seem to have a good handle on these things.
Post removed 
prof1,714 posts02-18-2019 4:32pmaniwolfe,

"It took over 300 hours to really sound great."

What do you think is happening within the cable over those 300 hours that would alter the sound?

>>>>Unbelievable.

Believable. 

No, what was unbelievable I thought, was someone who has been through these burn in discussions many times, asking “what’s causing the long burn in times?” since, you know, it’s all been covered ad nauseam. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking, “what’s been covered ad nauseam?” 😛

Hi shkong78

Cables or any other part in the audio chain never stop burning in. That's just the nature of the 4 fundamental forces. That's why they're called interactions.

Michael Green