A Tidal/Deezer Streamer to augment Oppo 105?

Question: Does it make sense to integrate a Bluesound Node 2i into my system if I'm streaming Deezer lossless? Or should I bail on Deezer and go back to Tidal lossless and stream that through my Oppo 105?
Thoughts?
128x128simao
But I have an iPad that can handle anything. Plus a Macbook. I still play CD's - their sound is better than anything save my vinyl set-up and the FLAC files but, again, the Oppo won't do Deezer.
You could rip all CD into harddrive. Oppo can connect to a music server and play all kind of music files. Tidal HiFi is very good for streaming 44.1k/16bit files, added MQA. Your 105 won't decode MQA, but your PC/Mac will do MQA 1st unfold 96k/24bit or 88k/24bit. Oppo 105 takes these and you get a wonderful dac & streamer.
Just look at Deezer, isn’t it streaming at MP3 filesa t 320kbit/sec?  then No
The Tidal is far superior than Deezer. It streams lossless at 44.1K/16bit and lossy 192k/24bit.
You might try Qobus if you liken native 96k/24bit.
If you have Tidal, you could sell off all CDs unless the album you like to keep for life.
I stream Deezer FLAC via a Sonos Connect on both of my systems - both modified by Wyred4Sound (44.1 khz).   Very happy with the results. 

The Sonos app is great, IMO.  I also have two of the small Sonos speakers in other rooms, and it's nice to integrate those with my component systems.