Any one using 2 separate amps using a/b switch to same speakers?

I see audiophile system pics with multiple amps from time to time. Just curious who is doing such and what selector switch are you using. When I go tube, I'm thinking of keeping my SS amp as a choice as well.
aberyclark
You're likely seeing mono block setups or biamping configuration when you see multiple amps. Every time I thought about swapping in a tube amp with a SS amp using a switch I had visions of blowing something up.
One of the problems with a switch is that it can introduce an unwanted/additional sound artifact. Unless you are a dealer that needs to switch between different amps/speakers, it would be better if you just re-cable each amp separately.
Probably not what you wanted to hear, but I had to say it.
B
PS- I own both SS and Tube. I use the tube amp in winter and SS during summer months. It's nice to change things around.😉

I was in a similar position a few years ago -- wanted a switcher to change between a tube and a solid state amp.  One of my preferred dealers, who's opinion I give weight to, said that there was no way to do it without degrading the sonics.  I never took steps to confirm that and just stuck to switching out speaker cables when I switch between amps.  However, both amps are hooked up to the same preamp, so no cable switching there.