PRIMALUNA OR ROGUE AUDIO

HI all, Any opinions on either Rogue Audio M-180 or Primaluna dialogue seven.Using them for bi-amping top end of  JBL 4350'S. Will be buying used ones. Any pros and cons appreciated. thanks.  
rhodes
Rogue..Great sound great customer support and there`s always an upgrade path AND it`s made here not China.
I know this is an old post, but I have to give my opinion here.  I currently own a Rogue Cronus Magnum II.  Recently I demoed a PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Integrated in my home.  My speakers are Harbeth C7 es3.  While the Dialogue was quieter, had better microdynamics and nuance, and a huge soundstange, and greater transparency, the Rogue beat it in all other areas: bass quality/quantity, driver control of the speakers, musicality, midrange lushness.  The Dialogue had an aggressiveness in the treble that didn't change much with tube rolling.  The Rogue I can listen to all day long, but I would easily become fatigued listening to the PL.  The Dialogue was the kind of amp that would eventually force me to stop listening to half of my music collection, since it's only good with perfectly recorded music.  If that's your thing, then the amp is for you.  But if you're like me and just want to enjoy any and all music, the Rogue is without a doubt the better choice.
Love my Rogue gear, plus they offer amazing support not just for in-warranty units, but for out of warranty and 2nd hand units. Upgrades are available for reasonable cost. And all their gear sounds awesome. I run Apollo Dark monoblocks in my system; have owned lots more of their gear in the past. I’m actually hoping to move back to a Rogue preamp to replace my current ARC Ref 6 with their new RP-9 preamp soon - we’ll see how that goes.
Hey there!
 After owning the 4350, the Most rogue Big amps, My suggestion is buy both- and in home compare. The top end on the 4350 is powerful and efficient. What are driving the lowend section with.
Having experience with both Rogue and Prima Luna gear, I would pick Rogue in a heartbeat.