JVC TT-101 Won't Stop

The Stop button on my recently purchased QL-10 doesn't work. It worked at first after the TT warmed up, but then quit completely. I since have replaced all 37 electrolytic caps on 3 boards, but it made no difference. The power voltages are correct. The button itself is fine and shorts pins 6 and 9 of the P8 connector on the main board, but the motor doesn't stop. What could be wrong? Any particular transistor or adjustment? Please help! -Alex
safesphere
It would be a heroic effort, either way.

surely; but once the master is done the road is all downhill
bestie, I have no idea whether or not the particular circuit and ICs of the TT101 would be affected by lead length, but I am certain that some such circuits, using very wide bandwidth SS devices operating at high speed, are so affected. JP probably can answer your question specifically.
I'm game if there would be enough interest in such an endeavor.    We'd need a guru however. 
conductor geometry
it would be sufficient to replicate the awg of the internal cables, I see no difficulty because they do not have shielding.

As regards the pcb I see that lately an ebayer sells the originals for Technics sp 10MK2 at prices between 350/450 €
Those who could replicate these or those of the TT-101 could do a good business by selling them at less cost.