Qobuz.

Who is using g Qobuz and how are you finding it? Thank you.
128x128bander
I’m running both Tidal and Qobuz via Roon and preferring Qobuz more generally. UI is irrelevant due to Roon. I am finding more high res pop and rock titles with Qobuz, and both have gaps, nice to use both. Not sure whether I’ll pick one or just keep both.
I just joined closed beta this week.  Looking forward to canceling my relationship with Jay Z.  Qobuz hires blows away my standard tidal.  I’m running tidal and Qobuz through aurender n10. 
I'm still a free beta Qobuz user, but it integrates so well with Roon and the 96/24 sounds so good I'm sure to be a subscriber.  I plan to keep Tidal as well.
My Roon friends report they already can sort albums and have filters for hi-res selection.
You can sort for Qobuz Hi Res in Audirvana too!
I can do the same with my Roon. But to get the second, and the final MQA unfold, you need a MQA DAC. So not completely MQA you are comparing, and not fair
Of course it is unfair. Qobuz is true 24/96/192 where Tidal MQA is at best upsampled(unfolded) to 24/96 or 192 if it goes there. Ive been using Qobuz for months, and most anything that you can find in MQA on Tidal can be found in a true hi res version on Qobuz.