Audioquest Niagara 5000 or 7000

Anyone have any experience with either of these two Products?  I find them intriguing and might consider buying one.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjoesolek
iPhones are made in China :-)
As long as the product serves its functions and has the reliability based on its design, I am good.

I asked about Audioquest because they have a few factories worldwide and I was just curious where they are made.

I have dedicated lines and I was planning to use a Niagara 1000 with my digital equipment in one dedicated line and a Niagara 5000 on another line to power my Amp, Preamp etc.  

Or would it be advantages to just plug the Niagara 1000 (still with my digital gear plugged into it) into the Niagara 5000?

ozzy
"Can you plug one Niagara Series product into another?
Please do not. As all of the current Niagara Series products utilize a linearized filter, plugging one into another would place two filters in series, and, in this instance, more is not a better thing… Doing so would create non-linear (inconsistent) filtering via resonance ringing modes. In many instances, parallel operation can work, but series operation should be avoided."
https://www.audioquest.com/page/aq-niagara-series-faq.html
I now own a Niagara 7000 and it quite frankly surprised me with increased dynamics, better more powerful bass, better space and clear precise images. The increased dynamic's is what hit me first.

I am using the 7000 on one dedicated line that has my mono amps, preamp, QOL, PS Direct Stream Dac and CD player, Bryston BDP 2 usb player, Tascam HR recorder, and a AC/DC power supply for my hard drives and Uptone LPS-2 power supplies.  And a 85" Samsung TV.
In other words, I have most everything audio plugged into it. 

I also have a separate dedicated line for my JL F-113 subs. And a 3rd dedicated outlet with a Niagara 1000 powering my Home theater equipment.

Really impressed!

ozzy