NEW Cerious Technologies Upgrade - Graphene Matrix Cables

CT Graphene Matrix Cables:

I have been using the CT GE cables for almost two years.
I recently traded up for a full loom of CT Graphene Matrix cables, including speaker, interconnect and PCs, and I wanted to share my experience. I started by replacing only the ICs to try and hear the differences.

The new Matrix interconnects sounded better than the GE immediately after install. I found the original Graphene Extreme ICs to be good but not on the same level as the outstanding GE speaker cables. As break-in started to clear things up, I can hear more clarity and detail not heard before. The ICs are incredible on their own and at the 30 hour mark, I can hear a clear superiority over the GE ICs. I recently started using the Teo Game Changer ICs and preferred them over GE but the Teo has now fallen to the new Graphene Matrix ICs. My Teo’s were and are great, and it is stunning to experience Cerious Technologies commitment to making great technology better.

On the third day of listening to the GM ICs. I couldn’t wait anymore, Having too much fun. I then installed the speaker cables and power cords once I had a pretty good feel for the sound of the GM ICs.

With the full loom of GM cables running in they are going through some strange changes and definitely need time to settle down before realizing what they can really do and very important Bob says to not move them. Since I have a home office I can let them run in all day. I’m at around 120 hours now and they are still improving. Here’s what I’m hearing:

Extended highs and tighter lows.
More detail and better low level listening
Drums are tighter, more clearly defined. So real is the snap of the snare drum. The bass has more depth, seemingly goes deeper, lower. This aspect stands out the most.

I am not in the industry, I’m not an engineer, I don’t work for Cerious Technologies, but I am a fan of the cables and am enjoying what my system is capable of.

I’m closer to my own pinnacle of sound reproduction than ever before.

Lance

lancelock
Mid Michigan is closed for snow cold wind. Perfect day for listening. Though only down to 22hz...
The same here in SE MI jl35. Wish my SET amp wasn’t in for repair though. 

Poor Bob......has a wife demanding he upgrade his audio system. I wouldn’t have ever dreamed of such a scenario. It’s no wonder Bob loves his wife, I’ve never met her and I do too! 😀🔉
Just wanted to give an update from my post on 1/25/19.
Bob finally got back to me and sincerely apologized for not getting back to me in a timely manner.
I sent Bob my red pc to repair. It was leaking black granules from the plug end. He said he would fix it and return it promptly, which was in early December. 
Bob was really gracious and instead of fixing my pc he gave me a new Matrix pc for my troubles. That is going the extra miles for his customers and I really appreciated his generosity.
Thank You Bob, your products are top notch and so is your customer service! 

Best,
Joe  
Got the Matrix PC in and found I was much happier feeding my P15 regenerator with it over my HF Reveal. Reveal is now feeding the dac and have a Pangea14SE MkII feeding the pre.

One change that came with the Matrix I just don’t understand. Maybe someone has some insight. When listening to what I might call "concert level" the pre output was around 40. This is with the factory cord as well as the HF. With the Matrix, that level is now just over 30. Still drawing the same amps, just a much louder system.

I’d like to look at bringing more of the goodness into my system and looking at a few options with limited funds. I’m thinking that getting PCs for the mono blocks should be next. Question I have with the regenerator clean output and though a 1 meter PC would the extreme blue be a suitable fit or would I be losing to much by not holding out for a pair of Matrix? Those $$ might be then used toward speaker cables or ICs

Any similar experiences?
Post removed