subwoofer to digital music and movies

I am a bit confused on how to best play music and watch movies with my new subwoofer. My recent purchase was an Earthquake Supernova MIV 15 inch sub. My 2 channel music listening is all digital via Benchmark DAC1 used as a preamp and for home theater using my Marantz AV7005 preamp. Question is: how do I best connect the subwoofer such that it is part of the 2 channel listening experience (Benchmark) and playing movies using my Marantz preamp? 

Simaudio w5 (2 channel amp)
Earthquake Cinova Grande (5 channel amp)
Von Schweikerts VR4 + center + surrounds 
Benchmark DAC1 
Earthquake Supernova MIV 15
Marantz AV7005
OPPO 105
128x128ghulamr

@ghulamr Go for the REL. Have a look at their official website and see if you can match your speakers to a recommendation on their site. Yes, they do have .LFE and stereo pair on separate connections. HT for Home Theatre subs, or up unto the S Serie if you have the dough. The HT/7i is a great model for HT first and also stereo. They have good woofer size to "move the air". I was a MK person but decided on RELs for music. :)

There are a number of subwoofers that offer dual system connectivity. You may need to do some homework and ask questions via email. Keep in mind a subwoofer purchase should last you through many system changes. 

After reading Stereophile's Larry Greenhill review of the $800 MartinLogan Dynamo 800X were he needed to use a $3500 crossover to reign in the effects of the designs built in nature. I'm reminded of a similar experience with a friends $8000 British made REL Studio III.

Aside from moving production offshore REL hasn't done much in the way equalization R&D. Continuing to take the signal from one's amplifier as a means of extension or whatever they call it didn't begin to cut it when we stacked it up against a couple of modern designs. I guess I stand next to mzkmxcv in my regard for the brand.

There are subwoofers that can easily integrate unnoticeably with any speaker whether its playing music or a movie. A subwoofer / speaker matching list? WTF! 

@m-db Please don’t denigrate other peoples opinions. You may have your own opinions, but unless you are faulting the REL website and their attempt to match speakers and subwoofers from their range, please don’t be rude to me.

REL have been making only subwoofers for 2 decades according to their website. Other brands have added to their list of equipment with speakers and so on.

I can only offer my opinion as read from the REL website, my Hi Fi dealer, and my own experience with various manufacturers subwoofer speakers. I prefer MK for subs, but I have good experience with my current REL S/3 pair.

If you think there are better subwoofers, please state what they are and your experience with them.

I was set on svs, demoed the couple of svs and for music the rel t9i sounded far superior.  Went to another audio store, demoed the t9i against comparable JL model.  For music, rel wins for me. Have not demoed in HT.  Rel just sounds tighter and more musical to me and wife agreed.  Guess it's all personal preference. 
I sold my earthquake sub and purchase a JL fathom f112. I am speechless as there are no words in the audiophile dictionary to define its greatness. Once the system is perfectly dialed in (which took me weeks), for the first time I have jumped off my seat watching movies. In 2 channel dedicated listening, I cannot directionally point to the subwoofer, yet it fills more than just the lower octaves. Never understood until now when folk talked about the vocals and airiness coming to life in music because of a subwoofer. It's awesome!!!